Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DST fix on Norstar 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimer

Technical User
Mar 7, 2007
US
As we get closer to the point of having to do something regarding DST. Can we here from others on their plans. Thanks

pressure nortel "who released last version of software knowing that DST had changed

No plans here... just shut off the daylight savings feature & will fix manually.

As I previously noted, anyone who has CID, has the "Auto Date & Time" turned on, and lets a call ring at least 2 times before the AA picks up, should not b e affected, because the time will auto-adjust, based on what Telco sends out.

...as long as the carrier sends local not GMT.

I was on Nortels website last night and, at this time, their answer is either upgrade to 7.1 or shut off auto t&d. After hearing some of the issues with 7.1 on this forum, I would be inclined to wait for the next rls or turn off auto t&d.

Where in the CallPilot Manager (web interface) can you turn off auto Time and day? With this off, where do you manually change the Time?

Auto T&D must be changed in KSU programming. You can't get there through VM programming. If you are attempting to do this remotly, you'll have to use a RAD/IRAD.

I'm guessing I don't have a RAD/IRAD since I don't know what it is. So, I will have to go to the site to do this. Can anyone help me w/ instructions on how to manually change the time through a T7316?

Feature **TIME

Password is any of the passwords used to access the system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back