Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DSC's require trunk access code to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukstr45

Technical User
Jul 5, 2012
US
I have a TIE trunk from 81C 4.5 to a Cisco router. When I dial the dsc (6787) it pauses and thed returns a reorder tone. If I dial the trunk access code of the tie(77) then the DSC the calls go thru. How do I eliminate using the access code?

Prt the number in LD 87
REQ prt
CUST 0
FEAT cdp
TYPE dsc
DSC 1234

DSC 1234
FLEN 0
DSP LSC
RLI 2
NPA
NXX 424

Prt the RLI in LD 86
REQ prt
CUST 0
FEAT rlb
RLI 2

RLI 2
ENTR 0
LTER NO
ROUT 35
TOD 0 ON 1 ON 2 ON 3 ON
4 ON 5 ON 6 ON 7 ON
VNS NO
CNV NO
EXP NO
FRL 0
DMI 10
FCI 0
FSNI 0
SBOC NRR
IDBB DBA
IOHQ NO
OHQ NO
CBQ NO

ISET 0
NALT 5
MFRL 0
OVLL 0

Prt DMI in LD 86 (insert / remove digits)
DMI 10
DEL 0
INST 456
CTYP NCHG

In this case, the system inserts 456 in front of 1234 and sends it out route 35. You can substitute your digits here. The customer only dials 1234, the system inserts the rest

Tried that. I have configured several of our sites just like this but for some reason it will not insert the digits.

enable dch messaging in 96 & see what digits get presented to the link

Remember if it doesn't work hit it harder

Scott UK

Try using TSC (Trunk Steering Code) rather than DSC
Cheers!!

Turned on DCH messaging and got nothing. TSC did not work either. Outed the DSC and the RLI. Added number as ACD and NCFW to the access code and DN the call went thru. Would rather set up as DSC since it is much faster to cut 50 numbers over then to build 50 ACD's.

if it works with the dummy ACD que then it has to work with the CDP. Build the rli with a low frl--0 and no dmi.Build the dsc with a flen of 4.

Hello Dukstr45,

Could you print us the DSC and RLI associated with it.

Thanks,
Kortez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back