Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DrWatson

Status
Not open for further replies.

agianduso

MIS
Apr 19, 2002
US
Hi,

I'm running Arcserve 2000 Adv Edition on a Windows 2000 Adv Server. When I modifiy the job and submit it. It kicks me out of Arcserve. In the event viewer, I'm recieving the following message:

"The application,,generated an application error The error occured on 11/4/2002 @ 15:39:25.585 The exception generated was c0000005 at address 77fcb850 (RtlFreeHeap)".

I have the latest sp applied.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony

Hi there. ..

I have the same Problem like you. As a workaround I edit the job and then i save it to a File (Save as).
Sometimes i am able to submit the job to the engine - if you can't do so, just load the job an re-submit it.

This should work but does not solve your Problem.
I do not have this Problem with new created jobs, but with jobs which are already running for some days.

fred

I did have this problem until I installed Service Pack 4. Check your build number to verify that SP4 is installed. It should be 1100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back