Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

drum heater for phaser 340 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wirlybird

Technical User
Oct 23, 2002
US
Does anyone know where I can get parts for the phaser 340?

Thanks for any info.

I have found that has many parts for various Tektronix printers. I have ordered a few parts for a 340 and had no problem with the service.

FYI
simoncm

I have parts from a 340 that is used just for parts and a repair manual in PDF format, if that helps

God bless
Ted

Heater error on 340/350/360 could be easily fixed by taking that heater apart and replacing bad thermistor and/or bulb (about $6.00 in home depot :) ), whichever is bad. If you have hard time to find thermistor, just short it(do not use solder. Use crimping tool.) I gues Xerox/Techtronix put this thermistor there for securing their spare parts sell numbers.

Could you tell me where you found the PDF manual or if I could purchase a copy of it from you?

If someone has this service manual in PDF format could they tell me where to get it or send it to me at diprato@yahoo.com Thanks - Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back