Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dropped Call wqhen trying to transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

telcomwork

Technical User
Mar 2, 2002
US
Any ideas on where to start to look and why a call would drop by an agent when trying to transfer?

I look at the errors but nothing stands out and there are no alarms.

Stations configuration hasn't change on any of the agents and this just started to happen on Tuesday

Where are they trying to transfer? Does the COR allow off-net transfer if they are trying to do external?

Did you check to see if they are dialing a valid number?

All agents or just one or two? I frequently run into new agents who don't hit the transfer button after dialing to complete the transfer and end up dropping the call.

They are transfering internally to another agent. I did a list history to ensure nothing has changed from a programming stand-point with their CORs or system parameters.

Thsi just started to happen Tuesday and I don't see any cooresponding factors.

When a call is placed on hold and attempted to transfer what resoruces are being used?

I did notice an issue with Call Classifier we had 18 request and only 16 available. Around noon I enable another Call Classifgier bring us to and some other work that brought us to 24. So early on I think it was a tone resource issue but after 12PM we still had the issue and max requests were 18 and at that point we had 24. Does it take time for reosurces to be available or the system to recognize the resources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back