Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Drop List on a WebApp

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanBreck1000

Programmer
Oct 20, 2005
US
I am using Clarion 6.0 and have developed a desktop app that works great. I have a drop list on a form that shows multiple columns that a user can choose items from the list. I have used the clarion ide to make the app but when I look at the web application the drop list does not show up, everything else does and works fine with some HTML manipulation. I am using the web builder templates.

How can I have this field drop combo list appear in the web application. I have checked the documentation but must be missing something, probably right in front of me.

The reason I am using the Web Builder is that the Internet Connection templates, which would solve the problem, produce a browse screen where the text is so small you need a magnifying class to read it, the forms are ok just the browses. So if anybody can tell me the answer to my first question of how to put a list box on an app built with web bhuilder or how to increase the size of the font on a browse box built with internet connect it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi Alan,

Have you tried View -> Text Size on the browser?

Regards

Shankar,
Yes I did to no avail, all browse boxes have small type. If you have a broswe box on a form the browse box text is small and the text that is on the other parts of the form are normal, I have noticed this on Steve Parkers site par2.com and with projects I have made, basically on an Internet Connect project the browse boxes are useless if you cannot see the text.

Hi Alan,

Although I have not used IC or WB actively, I would suggest you look at the HTML wrapper pages to see if there is some font settings in them.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back