Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Drop down navigation 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

theredqueen

Programmer
Oct 26, 2001
GB
Heyo,
I *really* need a drop down navigational menu - for instance when you hover over the box some other boxes drop down below it with related links in it..
I wondered how this could be done?
I think it's java script with css / DHTML in the one's i've seen.
Thanks in advance
J

theredqueen, Hi. I know what kind of menu you're looking for. In fact, it took me a while to find one also, try going to or you can e-mail me and i'll send you .js files that I used for my work...it's verrry easy to change and verry easy to understand the code...
Post you're email here in a message and i'll email it to you, ok??
I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

ok great - if you could...
it's john@theredqueen.net
taa
J x

Do you think I could have that code too!

Thanks DavidinGermany
david.gullever@web.de

Sure, no problem...but I have the files at my PC at work, so I won't be able to email them till Tuesday...ok?? I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

Hiya folks, as promised I have just emailed the drop navigation menu scripts to your emails...if you have any questions or problems, ask me...
Laterz... I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

could you please e-mail that code to me too. I will like to learn how to do that!!

benchleyb@hotmail.com

theredqueen, thanks for the star...if you need any help with the code, just ask...
bench, you've got mail... I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

Hello GUJU!
Can i have it too? pls...

aumar_tristan@yahoo.com

thanks in advance!

lostboyz...you've got mail...lol I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back