Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DRG22i 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

20ptocontinue

Technical User
Feb 16, 2008
GB
Can anyone help?

We have taken delivery of our second DRG22i (the first one was configured by our maintainer/supplier) and we need to configure it, we are unable to log onto it using the instructions and logging onto it with the given ip address.

Are we doing something wrong?

Are we missing a vital piece of information?

Any help appreciated.

if you cannot find WAN IP address as you expect, boot up and take ethereal trace and you can see IP address broadcast of DRG. Log in http to IP address and enable LAN port. Then log onto LAN port and configure WAN.

best parnum.

default login on DRG is "operator" with password "DRGPASS".
I think you also can do a factory reset and get the DRG to fetch a DHCP adress by holding reset button while powering on DRG and hold it for ~10 seconds.

Chris

Thanks for the info chaps, I'll give it a go Monday and let you know how I go on

No luck yet chaps, any more info does anyone know the ip addresses?

Hi,
We got some delivered with this ip address:
ip address 10.1.10.10 and subnet mask 255.255.0.0.
Maybe you can try this?
///doktor

how far do you get? can you http onto it and get login page? let us know where it is failing and maybe we can help,

parnum

I tried it out with a DRG22 here. Behaviour of my DRG is:

If I press reset button while connecting power and keep it pressed for 5-15 seconds = DRG goes into factory default, reboots and tries to get DHCP adress.

If I press for 15-30 seconds = DRG goes into factory default, with a fixed ip of 192.168.254.254 with netmask 255.255.255.0

After that, I can login with operator / DRGPASS
Chris

Whooo hoo i'm in, it's a problem with the company laptop i've inherited and it's login/network connection/security settings.

Thanks for all the help chaps.

Now for the next problem, where do i download the operator default revision file DRG22i_MD-IPLU_B.INI from?

Hi

You can download the FW from Knowledge base, MXone, FW/SW Library and then find DRG22i in the table. The latest FW is R2L.

Best regards

I don't know if we have access to the knowlage base/library, is there anywhere else i can get it from?

Hi

I don't think so.
Could you get the FW from your Supplier/Maintainer?

I'l find out Monday when they are onsite, thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back