Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DRG-22i box connected to BusinessPhone R15

Status
Not open for further replies.

doktor

IS-IT--Management
Dec 3, 2003
DK
Dear All

We face some problems with a big installation with many DRG-22i boxes connected to a BP R15.
Tests show us that calls to the phones are disconnected after approx. 255 seconds.
Frimware is R2J for the DRG-22 boxes.

Any hints?
///doktor

hi!

please describe your problem more precislier! do you mean calls which are in connect state or calterex state?

best regards,

bpczi

The analog phones connected to the DRG boxes are in normal speech state and disconnect after approx. 4 minutes - periodically.
///doktor

HI bpczi

I have a problem with drg22 I have write a question in anoter pare of this forum, now I repeat for show you:

I have configure 1 phone DBC4222-voip, with the same parameter(GESPI GEDII IPEXI) of the DRG22, the digital phone work ok, if I call when is busy there is the busy tone, the analogue phone connect to DRG22 do not work ok, if I call when busy there are the free tone, and the analogue phone connect to DRG22 have a beep message for the new call. Maybe GESPI GEDII and IPEXI are ok, Is there another parameter for configure the function of the call for MD110? Is there any parameter to change in the DRG22?
Anoter different function:
dbc4222 voip can to make diversion,
analogue phone with drg con't make diversion,
is it pssible to allow the diversion to drg?
Do You know this problem?

I am sorry for my english not good

Thank You for help,
best regard
Paolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back