Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dreamweaver template region title is moving box margin

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahiatt

Technical User
Aug 25, 2006
US
Hello All,

I am using Dreamweaver 8, templates and css styles.

I have created an editable region in my template and it is acting differently from what I expected. The margin is getting measured from the top of the region title tab instead of from the top of the box. When I preview the template file in a browser everything looks fine. All the css box elements are in their proper place on the page. But when I use the template to create a new page and put content in the editable region the box with the new content moves down. It looks like the margin is being measured from the top of the region tab, instead of the top of the box. All the pages created from this template do the same thing.

Is this supposed to be happening? Can someone point me in a direction to try and fix this?

Thanks.

Hi

Yes dreamweaver doesnt always show your page correctly when using css, i normally find that when you use (height auto) but if you say it looks fine in browser then i wouldnt worry about it too much

hope this helps

paul....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back