Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dramaticly Speedup Opening PDF Files 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
paparazi,
cdogg,

You guys are bad, bad boys. I have never understood the stars system, and no, I to do tailor my responses with a star in mind. They are always appreciated.

Every once in a while I see a solution to a problem that has bugged me for a long time, and if in the mood I publish it. This is once instance.

I promised that you could render PDF files under IE dramaticly faster. And my tip delivered, including making changes, adding a FAQ, and twice referencing web sites for further information and help.

Both of you should be ashamed for being such bad, bad boys for the criticism. I am going to send notes to both your Mothers.

Best,
Bill Castner

p.s. now I will not issue a lighbulb'ed note about my newest find for wired and wireless networking admins:

Truly amazing acceleration ... Thanks..

FoxEgg

PS For tips like this... Tek-Tips needs an alternative category called SuperNova... when one star is just not enough... (Bit like monopoly 5 houses = 1 hotel)

FoxEgg,

Anything that encourages Forum members to publish to the site things that in their workday travels solves a problem, I am for.

Best Holiday wishes,
Bill Castner

Hi,

Install Acrobat Reader 7.0. It opens fast without any twicking...

Hope this helps,
Grofaty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back