Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DPNSS with ONEBOX 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

meltitdown

Technical User
Apr 24, 2003
NZ
Does anyone have an example of the route parameters / ASPAC' / SID's (or other) which give good results for BC11sp13 running Onebox over DPNSS?

The system in question works with the exception of MWI. The MD rejects the MWI notification call from onebox. (from the Trace tool in onebox).

rogers,

please explain what a .inf file can possibly relate to the fact that the onebox is not sending MWI notification.

--------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get

Whosrdaddy,

It shouldn't.

You asked "drivers I should be using with the PCI DPNSS adapter which came with the OB server."

I gave you the info.

If MWI is failing are you seeing SET MWI in the E1integrationXXXX.XXX.log file?

There was a known issue where the voicemail would send the Set and Clear MWI but the swicth was not receiving it. This was due to one or more of the virtual channels on the DPNSS link locking up.

Everytimne I have seen this problem it has been a switch problem.

we see SET MWI in the log file,

we even see the onebox making the call for setting the MWI, but in that call we are missing the MWI info.

we compared it with a working set MWI trace (OB3-DPNSS)
and saw a clear difference, MWI is missing from the call string

yes

is this a pre installed onebox from ericsson, or een upgrade from 4.0 ? If so, unistall everythinh, incluiding aculab and dialoig drivers and do a clean install with 4.01 You will see that it works then. Had the same problem here. The preinstall 4.01 from ericsson is not ok, also the upgrade from 4.0 to 4.01 doesnt seem to replace enough files

greetings
Rene Heus
MD110 engineer

rene, does this mean I'll loose my config? (mailboxes, CP's and so on..)

-----------------------------------------------------
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

If you are going to trash your server perfrom an archive first. Then you can restore it afterwards. As long as you restore to the same version you shouldn't have any issues.

no, first if you run 4.0 do an upgrade to 4.01. Then make a complete archive with all checkboxes cecked except system settings, uninstall everything, do a clean install via the installationguide of the aculab found in the online books section and onebox found telephonyserver section. If you run w2003 dont forget the 2003 patch found on the cd. When everything is running restore your archive and your back in bussiness again. Write down your huntgroup number and sid in the integrationsettings from onebox config so you can restore them later

grtz
René

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back