Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Downloads 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joehill

Technical User
Mar 17, 2004
SE
Hi,
I have 6.0 MP5, and want to upgrade to 6.5 but can´t find software to download, I have upgraded during the years from 4.5, now I can´t even find MP6 for 6.0 (if it exist?) seems that Symantec have changed the download rules.
Do you have to have an "invite" to download 6.5, does it cost anything? Or do I have to show that I have a support license?

/Thanks

I would think that your sales person can give you a "Media Kit" or a link and password to the download site.

Thoughj I am sure there is some licensing conversions that will need to be coordinated with Symantec.

Thanks,

Frank

Joe,

If you have an active support contract with veritas/symantec you're entitled to the upgrade... however you will need to call the 1800 number for licenseing and request and upgrade... they will provide you with links and keycodes necessary to download and upgrade your existing 6.0 install.

the 6.5 install isnt a public download.

6.0mp5 is the most current public release out.

Patches are public, releases aren't.
Phone Customer support (Not tech support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back