Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Downloading webpages to palm pilot 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

konichiwa

Technical User
May 19, 2003
GB
Hi,

I have a friend who would like to download webpages to her palm pilot, anyone would like to provide any steps and advice or recommend any websites that can download files or pages to palm pilot?

thanks.

Kon.

I use a product called "DP WEB"
It clips web pages for viewing on a Palm VII

I like it cause it works with our WEB site using ASP
So when someone clicks the icon on the Palm it takes them right to the WEB page and logs them in.
Then it shows a list of things they need to do next.

Here is a test and you can paste this into your Palm VII after you load DP Web and see the same page in the Palm VII

DougP, MCP

Visit my WEB site to see how Bar-codes can help you be more productive

Hi Preinke,DougP,

Thank you for the wonderful website..

I am helping her to look for good web clipping tools which she can develop or design her web page onto her palm by just clicking and synchronizing..

Any funky ideas?

Rgds,
Kon.

Download browser from Go to Install it in Palm
create channels for web pages.

Download them using Avantgo.

Read it at leisure.

Enjoy.

Hi rrc,

Is avantgo free of charge for all?

Rgds,
Kon.

Thanx..

Oh my Jesus, do you have any other free reader or good reader software to recommend?

Rgds,
Kon.

Does Mobipocket (the free version) support downloading and offline reading of Internet web pages for Palm? For the life of me I can't figure out how to do it and whether or not it actually can do it or not.

Is a web page an eDoc?

Thanks so much.

There is a program that comes with mobipoket that lets you. -God Bless

Thanks JP. I managed to figure out how to use that feature in Mobipocket.

God bless u too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back