Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Downloading MTS SDK 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonine

Programmer
Sep 28, 1999
US
Visit site
Hi guys,<br>
Does anyone know where to download the MTS SDK (am after MTSSpy). Have found several references to Microsoft pages where this can supposedly be found but the pages no longer exist, and searching the MS website have drawn a blank ....<br>
Thanks in advance!

I think things are a bit of a mess on the MSDN part of the Microsoft web site at the moment, since they're getting ready to release Win2k.<br>
<br>
Have you looked at the Platform SDK? Everything seems to be ending up in there recently.<br>
<br>
Chip H.<br>

I downloaded the VC++ source code, but it won't compile - missing MTSSPYCTL.H. Any ideas where I can get this header file, or the EXE itself?

Download the SDK and install it. I found MTSSPYCTL.H AFTER installing the SDK. Look for it in the following relative path: c:\program files\mts\SDK\Inc

hi mmikem,

I tried the website you pointed out.
I could not find the mtsspyctl.h under the relative ...\program files\mts\SDK\Inc.

could you please email me the header file mtsspyctl.h or the mtsspy.exe

many thanks

Could anyone please send the mtsspy.exe program to me at ahatoum@hotmail.com

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Andy

Hello,
sorry by my english.

I installed MTS SDK under Windows 2000, because I want to make a Resource Dispenser who manages Tuxedo connections.
The problem is: When I try to run the example an assertion occurs on the file ATLCOM.H
There is a comment like &quot;Aggregation is not supported in Singletones&quot;
I need some help.
Tank you

I had the same problem locating the header file MTSSPYCTL.H too, fortunately I discovered that in the /inc subdirectory
there a visual C++ project that dynamically creates them (there)! After this I needed to build the MTSSPYCTL dll then eventually the MTSSPY program itself. Fortunately all I needed to know to do all this was how to load a C++ project and build exes. Having successfully created MTSSPY.exe I discovered that it needs to run on the MTS host server. B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back