Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Downgrade SE R11.1.3.1 to R11.1.3.0 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsm600rr

IS-IT--Management
Nov 17, 2015
US
Hello all,

We had an upgrade failure that Avaya says is OK, however we are having some issues on the system and would like to downgrade to test some things.

When I transfer the "abe-11.1.3000-23_el7.iso" file via web manager I get "Transfer operation failed. Reason: Available version is higher. Cannot create repo data."

Only Avaya Doc I can find says:
"Minor Linux server downgrade can be performed using the Web Manager package manager by qualified personnel only for the following IP Office components: IP Office, Jade Media Server, Avaya one-X® Portal for IP Office, Voicemail Pro Server or client, Web Control and Web Manager. You cannot downgrade any other component."

ACSS / ACIS

If you did an upgrade before you sound be able to downgrade in WebControl (7071). Open the updates tab and search for the IP Office package. Click on change version and choose the old version.

If you need to upload the "older" ISO you have to login via SSH. Out of my memory... Aber admin followed by Administrator credentials. Press ? or enter help. There you will find an option like "allow upload of preview version" or similar.

Then you should be able to upload the ISO through WebManagement.

IP Office remote service
IP Office certificate check
CLI based call blocking
SCN fallback over PSTN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back