Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Downgrade from 11.1 to 11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

gknight1

Programmer
Jul 27, 2006
US
We upgrade a server edition customer from 11 to 11.1. Everything was doing great until they started getting these random voicemail pro failures. Voicemail pro would stop, I would have to go into server manager and restart the voicemail pro service. come to find out, it appears to be something in relation to voicemail to email, which is working, but obviously something is messed up.

so, i need to revert to r11 to stop the voicemail pro server from stopping. when i try to transfer the ISO using web manager i get a message that it can't transfer because its an older version. any idea on how to get around this?

I can just guess that you have to upload the backup you took on the old 11.0 version.
Seems they made the 11.1 a one way street as they changed (or should we say screwed up) so many things that you can't restore a 11.1 backup into a 11.0 version
Downgrading the server seems also not to work so it would be a reinstall.
Never tried it though but this seems the Impression I have from the few times I worked with 11.1 and that includes 11.1 regular IPO downgraded to 11.0 also screwed up the config.

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

"Dew knot truss yore Spell Cheque

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back