Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Domino web access double login needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xacala

Technical User
Feb 28, 2007
ES
Hi, there!
does anybody know how can i get rid of the second login screen that it apperars accessing notes mail via web? i think it's 'cause first, the navigator logs in, and then, the java applet logs in too. Any idea?

Thanks.

What's your system configuration? I have the same issue, but it's across two servers, and it's because SSO is not set up. The two logins appear because the session is going thru the first server to get to a mailbox on the second.

Well, my configuration is a web server with https enabled and the mailboxes stored into him. Really, when i access thru the internet, i am apache reverse-proxied, but into the lan, and skipping that apache jump, i get the same double-loging annoying issue. Do you think SSO is the key? i'm exploring its posibilities, but that second screen i get is from the java console, not the IE/Firefox..., so i'm not sure if it is gonna be the solution. Maybe yes. I'll review my configuration and tell what i get.

Thanks a lot!

I've been digging into SSO configuration, and must say you were true. Now i've got it working. Now java leaves me alone. Yes!
But has got into another problem, now. I can connect with Firefox/Opera fine, but IE 6/7 keeps asking me the password eternally. Any idea?

Hmm - dunno about that one. Are you using the redirector.nsf or going directly to the database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back