Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Domäne voreinstellen

Status
Not open for further replies.

akbar128

Technical User
Sep 29, 2003
DE
Moin,

gibt es eine Möglichkeit eine Domäne als Standart zu konfigurtieren, so das man sich nicht immer durch Netzwerkumgebung->Gesamtes Netzwerk->Microsoft Windows-Netzwerk->DOMÄNE klicken muss?
Also nur auf Netzwerkumgebung und da ist sie (so wie das mal bei NT war).

Als Clients habe wir Win2000 und WinXP.

Ich glaube ich hab das schon mal bei einer Small Business installation gesehen.

Gruß
akbar

Hi,

how can I configure Windows2000/XP to open my Domain when I klick on Network Neighborhood?

I dont like to klick Network Neighborhood->Entire Network->Microsoft Windows Network->DOAMIN. I would prefer the same behavior then NT4
I think I have seen this behavior on a Small Business installation.

Best regards

Not sure if this is the best way but this is what i do. Open Network Neighborhood->Entire Network->Microsoft Windows Network->DOAMIN then click on favorites at the top and click add. Now its a favorite in Internet Explorer and will take you right where you want to go, can copy that favorite to your desktop also for easy access.

Hope this helps,

RoadKi11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back