Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Does record-a-call work over teleworker links?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasha611v

IS-IT--Management
Feb 17, 2012
US
More specifically is there any reason why voicemail to email for a record-a-call would not work on an external teleworker phone? Is tehre a limitation that I am missing? All internal users on my 3300 are receiving voicemail to email. this one teleworker users is not.

Nope, no reason unless the caller was already in a 3party conference (this is what happens in record a call). The vmail to email is seperate from the record a call though

Embedded or Nupoint?

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

emdedded, I think I figured out the issue here. The calls were very long and exchange was rejecting the messages. I just was not getting good intel back on the normal vmail to email messages to gauge this originally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back