Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

does not redraw screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

plaqueimpact

Technical User
Oct 23, 2003
CA
On one computer Corel 10 does not redraw screen (for example when I move an object, I see it in the original position till I resize screen) , when I move an object unless I click on minimize and /or maximize. I tried to re-install, but it doesn't help.

Normal behaviour I'm afraid, I think V11 is the same, more annoying than anything else press Ctrl W to redraw your screen when this happens.
Regards
Alan

If it only happens on one machine is the video card/setup different? Do you have the same problem if you work in wireframe or anything else other than enhanced view?
Alan

Update the video card driver. If you have shared video ram then this is horible and spoils an otherwise good pc.

Nick

The same thing happens in simple wireframe. I dont know how to check the video card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back