Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Does not receive invites or calendar appointments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerbExch

Technical User
Sep 30, 2008
US
I have a user who does not receive invites or calendar appointments. If another user send him a invite to a meeting, he does not receive the email assking him to accept, tentative, or decline this appointment. The appointment is automatically scheduled on his calendar. He can, however send out invites and the recipient gets the email notification request to accept or decline invatation. I checked his setting in Outlook and everything appears to be ok. He is using Outlook 2003 in a Microsoft Exchange 2003 environment. I think he is blocking invites. Where would I check to see if this is what going on and how to turn it off.

Did you check Tools->Options->Calendar Options -> Resource Scheduling? This is where you configure a calendar to automatically accept invites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back