Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Does anyone uses CDR live on BCM50

Status
Not open for further replies.

jocas9

Technical User
Sep 21, 2004
PT
Hi, I have a BCM50 and I want to retrieve cdr, but live. As soon you finish the call you see the ticket. I tried to use the sample program that came with the bcm50 but all the time - I use win xp professional- the program give me "Run Time error 53 File not found: CdrClient.dll - but the file is there. Does anyone know a program that work with bcm50 and retrieve live CDR ???

Thanks on advance

Jose Carlos

CDR is not live. you only get a CDR when you complete a call thats what its designed to do. The software starts a trigger and completes it when you call completion message is sent/received.

you need a message monitoring tool to look at live signalling. BCM monitor is standard on the BCM50 , it gives you access to real-time performance and operation information, in perticular the line-Monitor and UIP tab this gives you access to real-time signalling for debugging etc..(and you can log this by ticking the log UIP data checkbox)

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back