Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Does anyone still have v5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmacster

Technical User
Jan 28, 2005
US
I have a v5 file that I need saved to v4 so I can open in Indesign - wondering if anyone could help me out with this one. If so, let me know and I'll put the file on a ftp area to exchange.

Thanks,
Donna

I have 5.

You can send the file or ftp info to spamjim et yahoo doot coom

I'm looking for the V5 for the same reason. I can't send you the 40 files I need to convert...

Do you know where I can download the install file?

Thank you

The 'install file' for what? Are you suggesting piracy? ha.

Sorry for my vagueness.

I am looking for some kind of an evaluation version of 'quark express V5' in order to convert these files.

Thank you

Evaluation versions are offered to promote/sell products - - so it is unlikely anyone would have a trial. I don't recall a trial for version 5. Quark offered a timebombed public beta for version 5. If you happen to find it for download it may not work 7 years later.

Your best bet would be to invest in Q2ID from markzware.com or find a print shop that can do such a conversion at a small fee.

Thanks - I managed to have a friend locally still have v5 and converted. Sorry I haven't posted back - recovering from a spider bite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back