Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Does anyone out there use WCAT (Web Capacity Analysis Tool) with ASP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonine

Programmer
Sep 28, 1999
US
Visit site
I hope this is the correct forum for my question, which is:<br>
Is the following a legitimate form for a WCAT script file pointing at ASP files:<br>
***************<br>
Set Cookie =

I don't, so I may be way off base, but I've been looking at WCAT for a little while, because we are planning on implementing it in the near future with our ASP driven site. But here's what I got from the WCAT Site. <br>
(<br>
Cookie = StringValue<br>
-Specifies the cookie name to use. Any cookie sent back to the client as a result of this request is stored in this name. This request includes the cookie to be stored in this name. <br>
<br>
Sorry I'm not too knowledgeable, but I hope to be soon!<br>
-Ryan

Hi Ryan! <br>
Thanks for replying to my question - my post got truncated actually, but never mind! One confusing thing I found with WCAT is that the documentation says that the &quot;Average Response Time&quot; is in seconds, but it's actually millisecs (correct me if I'm wrong). I'd love to hear how you get on with the product - maybe we can compare notes - you can reach me on jonine.martin@unisys.com.<br>
Cheers!<br>
Jonine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back