Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Does any one know of a web pages where I can find vendors supporting A

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhanson184

Technical User
Jan 3, 2003
US
I am currently looking for a new job. My entire background is supporting Avaya/Lucent/AT&T PBX's and the peripheral equipment, VM, CMS, IVR, etc... I'm trying to find what companies offer train professionals to customers either that have or want these complanies to implement their new solution. I thought that EDS or HP was one but do not find much on their web sites. I had also heard that Verizon was a big provider for Avaya support but same this. Can anyone help me?

Thanks ahead of time and I hope this isn't considered spam or blog or anything but a job related question.

BHanson

Here would probably be a better place to post it.

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890-1969), Inaugural Address, January 20, 1953

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

This is an Avaya website to find any BP in the world

Largest ones in the U.S. are
NACR
SPS
Combest
Cross Telecom
Xeta
Carousel

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

35 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 25 years and counting

What country are you in?

[Started on Version 3 software 15 years a go]

I think the largest BP for Avaya in the US is IBM. Of course they tend to be involved in only the largest integration efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back