Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Documentation for PBORC60.DLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreenOne

Programmer
Jan 11, 2003
US
Receintly I got some very help information about using external functions from PBORC60.DLL. I am using the PBORCA_CompileEntryImport function.

1. Is there documentation for PBORC60.dll?
Perhaps it is PB installation option, or is it undocumented? Where might I find the documentation? I hunted sybase.com without success.

2. Is there a function like PBORCA_CompileEntryImport that does not compile the object? This why I need the documentation. I want to copy the object to another pbl without the modification date changing.

Hi,

Look for a file called pborca.h in your PB installation. It's a C/C++ header file. It details the various PBORCA methods available.

There is a function
Code:
PBORCA_LibraryEntryCopy
which might be useful to you.

Cheers.

Hi, the documentation are only available for V6. I found a English doc somewhere before but cannot remember now.
I also found a FULL documentation on a Japanese site. Fortunately, I know Japanese so I got whole details about ORCA. Do you read Japanese? If so I can send you doc. May be it is enough for you just recognise the English description for Function Name and Parameters and Returns.?

Thanks for the info.
pborca.h is not on my C drive so it must be on the CD.
PBORCA_LibraryEntryCopy is exactly what I plan to use.

A friend gave me a link to some ORCA documentation on Sybase's web site:

I think this will do the trick.

Thanks again for your help :)

Hay Buasuwan,
Thanks for the info, I am going to check it out.
Guess who was the source of the 'very helpful information' mentioned at the top of this thread? It was you! [thumbsup2]

Thanks again,
E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back