Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Document break

Status
Not open for further replies.

medina289

Programmer
Jul 5, 2005
PT
My Indesign "broke" in two parts, How do I "connect" it again ? It's a bit of an emergency! Apreciate all help!

You mean text between two frames became unlinked?

If so, select all text in the second frame, cut, position the loaded cursor at the end of text in the first frame, then paste. Click on square at bottom of text frame then click on next text frame to ensure text flows.

Thank you very much. It solved part of the problem My footnotes restart from 1 in the place where the link was lost, and even doing what you said they didn't continued from the last number. Thay pass form 143 to 1 again.

medina

Sorry I can't help any further. I have never had to deal with footnotes. Try the Adobe User Forum for ID.

Thank you very much just the same. I eventually imported the whole text again and solved the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back