Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Do you have tp have a UCM server fo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francis32

Technical User
Oct 18, 2007
US
Do you have tp have a UCM server for the CS1000 7.5 if you are uising only TDM....I cant get the DSP's to enable

I'm guessing you are using DSP's for intercabinet calling, correct? Typically the MGC Cards need to register into the security domain for the DSP's to go idle. What kind of switch, CoRes or not? CPPM? CPMGS?

CPPM...I had 6.0 a while ago without the registration...and it seemed to work just fine.They went idle and I didnt have any issues.Is this new in 7.5.I know 6.0 was the same OS as 7.5..IIt is not co-res

So all you have loaded is the VxWorks on the CPPM, correct? Not sure what you mean by the OS is the same. It is still VxWorks but a newer version. Are your MGC Cards coming up? Do you see them registered with the call server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back