Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

do not disturb forwards to reception

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejaychoice

Vendor
Aug 7, 2008
BM
Set have DND active, if enduser dose not pick up the call it will forward to reception -

How do I cancel this redirection? any insight would be helpful, as well as how can the call just go directly to voicemail with out call forward no answer?

My setting are already defaulted to FNA to voicemail DN after 4 rings - results still the same.

If it's an incoming DID, check the Prime Line, it comes default to the recpt.

"Adversity is Opportunity

Just a little follow-up able to change prime on the taget line - the phone rings to the voicemail after 4 rings.

Not familiar with the acranim DRT, please explain - thanks in advance for your attention.

DRT -Delayed Ring Transfer
used when no other device answers.
DRT will usely go to a reception set, handy if voice mail goes down.
DRT and Transfer Callback can affect each other, usualy DRT is set to higher ring count the Transfer Callback.

=--(((((((((()--=
curlycord

Ok Gent's, seems as if we are making some forward momentum - My only last concern - With DRT Turned off - end user forward incomming call to an internal ext with DND the call will continue to ring as well as bounce back to the sender for "Callback" until voicemail kicks in.

Can call back be turned off? If were do I make that application change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back