Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Do calls to "We're sorry that number is not in service" count... 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2006
US
as completed calls to the Telecom billing system?

My call center is basic ACD group - No Symposium. Option 61C and CallPilot.
We aren't up to version 5 yet (4.5?)

I run a daily report where I collect, cost and report on incoming and outgoing calls for the call center - one of the metrics they are judged on is how many calls they make each day and some are complaining that they are making calls but not getting credit for them becasue they are calling disconnected numbers where they get the phone company recording "That number is no longer in service..."

So before I tell the Call Center manager definitively that any completed call will get a call record in the CDR I thought I'd check with you guys first.

And on that note, are there any other known instances where a guy can make a call that won't get a call record? Busy signals? All Circuits are busy, please try again later?

thanks!

Cool Hand Luke said:
"Dyin'? Boy, He can have this little life any time He wants to. Do Ya hear that? Are ya hearin' it? Come on. You're welcome to it, Ol' Timer. Let me know You're up there. Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything. Just let me know it... I'm just standin' in the rain talkin' to myself."

Thanks! Reading now - lol, I may be back though...

Cool Hand Luke said:
"Dyin'? Boy, He can have this little life any time He wants to. Do Ya hear that? Are ya hearin' it? Come on. You're welcome to it, Ol' Timer. Let me know You're up there. Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything. Just let me know it... I'm just standin' in the rain talkin' to myself."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back