Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dn forwards to another DN 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

viejo66

IS-IT--Management
Jul 31, 2009
US
DN 1043 is forwarding to 1824. When I check the system fnd is to voicemail and hunt is going to voicemail. Can't figure this one out.

Is 1043 MARPed on the correct phone? Or does it appear on another phone and is MARPed there and so follows its forwarding?

lol and post it here. stupid enter key got in my way there

Is it manually forwarded? (CFW)

Please PRT the TNB for that DN.

Thanks for the info. After I asked thsi question I went to the phone and found out it CFW to 1824. But I will keep this info cause I have another phone with the same issue, but it not CFW.
Thanks for the input.

New problem same phone. Found out that two different phones have the same second line ,so when they are using the first line a call comes ir goes to the second line somewhere in the building. Now I found the dn it on. How do i cahnge the key? I am using ld 11 and I scroll down to key I put in scr and nothing works for me. need assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back