Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dll out of date wile exporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

skrobbert

Technical User
Jun 7, 2001
NL
Hi, I have this distributed report (cr 7) working on many workstations. Printing to the screen works perfectly but when I want to export the report it says my dll is out-of-date. What dll?
So I distributed my report again with some dll's but it still didn't work. Can you please help me with this.
Thanks. Robbert van Spronsen

Can we supress the supreports by using the values in supreports and how

Sorry, my internet was down for a while so I couldn't check this forum. My problem with exporting is still there though.

Someone I know who works with C.R.7 too, told me this dll's are u2frtf.dll & u2fhtml.dll, because I want to export my (distributed) report to RTF or HTML.

I don't understand because I use my dll's fom my \windows\crystal directory. What am I doing wrong? Robbert van Spronsen

You're using the Report Distribution Expert from inside Crystal Report Designer? Or from a front-end app like VB?

If the RDE, you checked the box on the first tab for Export DLLs and they all show up on the next tab, File List?

Do you have multiple versions of Crystal on your PC?

Hi, I use Crystal Reports 7 to distribute the reports. I don't use VB...just CR.7.
I've tried it many times, even with the box "export dll's" checked on. I also browsed to the dll's myself to be sure. But it didn't work. Robbert van Spronsen

More information on this problem.

I am also having the same problem.

It did not exist using windows NT.

Started happening with Win 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back