Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DLC8 Card fails to give dial tone with (101-108) lines unreacheable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chegoonafriqa

Systems Engineer
Dec 26, 2021
NG
The DLC8 Card on my KX-TDA200 suddenly failed to give tone and all digital lines on it are no longer working despite the fact that the card is ready with green light indication . i am considering upgrading the DLC8 card (V2.01) to V8.. to see if it would work.i will appreciate if someone can help with the link to download; PDHLC.bin file to conduct the upgrade however, a better idea is welcome please.

I can get you the software but if you can’t reach the card you won’t be able to get the new firmware on it, plus it won’t stop over an update.

Can you take the card out of service? Is it showing up in the programming tool as ins or ous

Did you restart the system

Thanks for your response! Actually the card can be reached. It's showing up the 'INS & OUS' info. I did restart severally but will only come up and show the green indication light that card is ready.
Kindly get me that File sir so that i could run the UPdate. I wouldn't mind having the PMPR Update too if available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back