Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DLC problem on 2000IPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waklogs

IS-IT--Management
Aug 18, 2006
US
I am trying up enter new numbers using CM14, All went fine except for about 20 which would not go in. The system response on these was see CM10 3. Fine I understand CM10 but what does the 3 refer to.
Note this system was used, before I got it and had IP phones at one point. I don't know whether some programming from that era is still in the system stopping me entering the new number assignments.

You should really have done a data memory clear before starting. There could be any kind of corruption in there. All you can do now is try to clear it manually by stepping through all lens in Cmd 10 to see if there is anything there.

Thanks Ozziegeorge, you are totally correct. But I can't undo that now. What I did was step through all the CM10 assignments and they are as I programmed none are strange. So I thought to try reprogramming one of ones that worked with a number that gave me the error message CM10 3. Bingo same error message. So this indicates to me that these numbers that won't go in are used elsewhere in the system. I have already checked the virtuals and they are clear. Where else can I find assignments (CM10, CM11, CM14) to check?
All the best,
Wak

Cmd 4110 for the internal modem 5001 & 5002 for LDN/tie but I can't see them returning the error you aere getting.

Thanks Mate, I have checked the internal modem and the LDN/Tie. There are about 23 numbers that I can't enter. I did find them under the ACD/UCD (CM17) and cleared them. But this indicated to me that these numbers are in there somewhere and were in use, possibly as IP extensions as the MP had an IP license when I got it.

Have you checked for virtuals in cm 11 ?
Also check cm 050 for any virtual pims ( 2nd data 00)

then check those pims using cm 14

eg
050>19:00

14>19000 ~ 19063

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back