Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DLC consle transfer calls to someone out of office

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcosfrank

Technical User
Jan 5, 2006
US
My apologies, I am sure the answer is in here but was unable to find it.

I have a Magix R4. How does the operator transfer an incoming call to someone's cell phone or house phone? Just for the duration of the incoming call?

Thanks in advance

Go into programing and allow trunk to trunk transfer and turn on remote call forwarding for the operators ext

The best way is to have transfer from the local phone office, (centra net ) or you can allow trunk transfer ( which ties up two line for the duration of the call ) from the magix

If you do the trunk to trunk transfer, teach your users to press # at the end of the outside number.

If they don't, and hang up before the digit timers expire, you will get "Transfer Incomplete" on the display and the call will ring back.

I have trunk to trunk set. If I am reading this correctly, the operator would press the transfer button, while on the call, dial 9+number+# and the call should be completed? Thanks

Well, then either hang up the handset, or press Transfer again to complete the transfer, but Yes, that's it.

Thanks guys! I will give it a try with them today.

While on the call with me the operator pressed transfer, 9+ number +# + transfer and the call returns with incomplete transfer. Where do I find the digit timers?

Merlinman,
DUH! I did not have TrkTrk transfer enabled. I should have guessed with the 'incomplete transfer happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back