Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DKIM for Exchange 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrB0b

IS-IT--Management
May 19, 2011
US
Hello All,
This follows within the path of virus/malware in the lane that the most attacked vector is email. I am trying to get DKIM set up on Exchange 2019 on prem and have noticed that it isnt inherently within Exchange as something to set up. You have to install a third party program or add in to get this to work. Just trying to do my due diligence and see what you all have used for DKIM so I dont end up installing something harmful. Any thoughts or comments above a basic Google and point would be appreciated. Ive seen a couple free and some paid version out there.

Learning - A never ending quest for knowledge usually attained by being thrown in a situation and told to fix it NOW.

Leaning towards these guys: and its $800 for a lifetime license which isnt bad. Anyone have experience with them or another provider?

Was there any downtime in the setup process whether locally or while you set the public DNS records? Just trying to see when to roll this out. We also have this set up in a DAG so assuming I have to install whatever add in on both servers...

Learning - A never ending quest for knowledge usually attained by being thrown in a situation and told to fix it NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back