Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Diverting all calls to a mobile in night mode 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGTBILLCOE

IS-IT--Management
Jul 12, 2010
GB
Hi

I am struggaling to divert all of my incoming calls to a mobile upon setting night mode

i have been able to set up diverting to another extension for using a answer phone but would like to set this up for diverting to my mobile for when I am out of the office.

Also I wondered if it was possible to set up the mode changes to timers so that for example 8am to 5pm office phones as normal 5.01 pm till 6.30am office answerphone and 6.31am till 7.59am external mobile

Please see my previous posts for system configuration lists

Many Thanks

bill

WEEKLY TIME TABLE (PGM 233).

PGM 233:

BTN ITEM RANGE
Weekly Time Table 1 – 7 (Monday-Sunday).

1 Day Start Time 0000 – 2359
2 Night Start Time 0000 – 2359
3 Weekend Start Time 0000 – 2359

///doktor

Sorry for this too fast posting.
I was on the phone discussing CCNA voice with a friend, and it is not possble, I found uou to to this posting and talking simultaneously!

You need to define the start of day time and start of night time for eack day of the week.

E.g.
Monday. Day start: 08:00. Night start: 18:00.
Tuesday. Day start: 08:00. Night start: 18:00.
Wedneysday. Day start: 08:00. Night start: 18:00.
Thursday. Day start: 08:00. Night start: 18:00.
Friday. Day start: 08:00. Night start: 18:00.
Saturday. Day start: 08:00. Night start: 18:00.
Sunday. Day start: 08:00. Night start: 18:00.

Then program it:
PGM233 Dial 00 (for main Attendant) then BTN 1-7 for the week days.
Here is the list of the weekdays:

BTN ITEM
1 Monday
2 Tuesday
3 Wednesday
4 Thursday
5 Friday
6 Saturday
7 Sunday

The add the start time for Day, Night (and week-end).

BTN ITEM REMARK
1 Day Day ring mode start time (HH:MM)
2 Night Night ring mode start time (HH:MM)
3 Weekend Weekend ring mode start time (HH:MM)

Press the [HOLD/SAVE] button to save your changes permanently.
Now, after this programming, the actual system TIME "mode" (time zone) is automatic set to Day/Night /Weekend mode by the system.
Otherwise help it by setting the mode by pressing the [DND/FOR] button and set it to AUTO RING MODE.

Additional info:
To program each Weekly Time Table, dial 2 digits of 00-15 (Ex. 07). Table of index 00 is used for the Main Attendant Auto Ring mode. Tables of index 01~15 are used for the ICM Tenancy Attendants Auto Ring mode

///doktor

Doktor

Thank you as always for your assistance I have managed to set it to divert to an external extension but have been unable to divert it to a speeddial to transfer the calls to my mobile when out of the office is this possible I have spoken to a friend who has the same system and he says this is not possible but this surprises me

The other thought I had had was to set up an extension on permanant divert to a mobile and then set the transfer up to this extension.

Any further help you could give would be greatly apreachiated

Many Thanks

Bill

If you need a permanent external forwarding on a DDI (DID) number try to do it with PGM231.
Here you enter the 3 last digits of the DDI number and you can set the DAY, NIGHT and WEEKEND answer position.
External call just reroute to a speed dialling number.

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back