Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Distribution Expert in 8.5 Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have developer version and I had to go download the distribution expert at crystal decisions' website. Software Support for Sage Mas90, Macola, Crystal Reports, Goldmine and MS Office

I think that this message is brand new. I have seen this download used with CR PRO, and that was in the past several months. But, they may have now actually changed the file so that it only isntalls with the developer edition. The date on the entry is 2002, so it could be a new change. Ken Hamady, On-site Custom Crystal Reports Training & Consulting
Public classes and individual training.
Guide to using Crystal in VB
tek@kenhamady.com

beerhart... have u found out how to distribute using CR8 pro?? I have the same prob...

Thanks, Ken Hamady for the feedback. I'm going to see if I can find the older file anywhere on the Web. And I'll check into the other options I saw listed at your site.

Tracey, no I haven't figured this out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back