Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Distributed Offce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee77

Vendor
Aug 31, 2005
US
Has anyone worked with the Distributed office yet?
i had one that was configured in my lab apparently before i got to play with it myself to familiarize myself with it, but the tech set passwords on it that i don't even know and apparently he doesn't remember (*doh), so i'm looking to find out what the usual default password is for a new Distributed Office, like CM, they have the craft, craft01 until you load your license file. Is there something for the DO default? I'm trying to find documentation on it too and it's just pretty slim to none, but it's a pretty easily configured box once you can get into it i'm sure.
I learned some stuff at the Denver Tech Transfer in Nov but i apparently can't find my notes.
Any help would be great!
-Wes

DO is relatively easy to play with. We have installed at least 5 in UK now. The login is administrator and the password is default password.

ok, well i guess then the 'default' was changed and my tech made NO note of it..which is really silly.
so, in someway,i need to find out how to break this thing so that i can either default it again and start over or something.
i think there's a craft login for this and i'll probably have to phone Avaya to get the challenge response since i know when i entered craft before, i got the challenge...so i think that's my only option. unless you know of another way.

i can't think of any other way unless you boot from a profile USB key and start again. I think you can download standard profile from Avaya and boot the DO from the disc and re start. Programming will only take you 1 hour to complete. Try that...

i did end up getting the challenge response for craft from Avaya and i got in and defaulted it. now i'm working on just playing with this thing and getting the gateway registered to the DO Processing Engine...*shrug*
this is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back