Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Distiller problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

wooonelly

IS-IT--Management
Feb 23, 2006
US
I have an excel sheet setup with macros. There is a save button that when pushed should save the current page by printing it to distiller 5.0, creating a .pdf in a certain location. This was working fine until a couple weeks ago where now it errors out. It gives a memory error and doesn't save as a .pdf. Today, the first page I did worked fine, then on the second page it errored out. I shut it down, brought up the page and it worked. I need to get rid of this error message. Like I said it was working fine a couple weeks ago and I don't know of anything that changed.
Any help is greatly appreciated

what kind of error are you getting? it could be that the temp folder needs to be cleaned out. C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Temp -- or look for acr*.tmp files. i've seen "relocating file" and font capture issues due to this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back