Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Displaying Stats from CM3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBM101

Technical User
Mar 3, 2006
GB
I'm trying to get some Stats out of CM3.

We do not have any of the CMS parts but our helpdesk is setup as Expert agents, (Our call centres all use concerto)

I'm trying to find a cheap way of being able to display some stats on a wall board or a plasma screen.

They already have the VUdisplay setup but they want more.

Info is just general bits, calls waiting, answered, lost, PCA, GOS.

Any ideas anyone

Perhaps your CTI connection can be helpful. What type do you use (Avaya CT/Aspect/...)?

I know from several packaged mini-apps (in Avaya CT environments) that allow you to display i a PC info about certain skills, like available and logged agents, % within objective, etc.

The other way is to use an SDK and do your development

Regards,

What about using monitor bcms skill number and find a way (a vb app to send keys strokes?) to automatically launch the command every x seconds?

jamesmatthews,

use 'monitor bcms' set of commands with any decent telnet client software, configure it to use large readable fonts with high contrast colours, open several windows and place 'em on desktop tiled or otherwise configured to display only parts of info you want to be displayed.
monitor bcms screen refresh time is about half a minute as i recall, pretty comfortable to users and would not place any significant load on your switch.

jamesmatthews,

The company I work for has been developing exactly this type of application as an addition to our existing product line. A beta program will begin soon and I would like to have someone discuss options with you. Please let me know if you would be interested and how we can get in touch.

Jeff

Thanks to everyone for there help on this. Given me some good idea's.

JeffBe If you give me your contact details, I'll get in touch

jamesmatthews,

You can read more about our company by visiting our website. From there, click on the Contact Us link. When calling, please select option 2 for sales, then 1 for Avaya. Simply mention this forum and your request as I have notified staff of our discussion and they are awaiting your call.

Regards,
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back