Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Display web page in Powerpoint show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkr1

Technical User
May 22, 2002
US
I am using Office XP...

I would like to display a webpage that auto updates and is part of a looped Powerpoint slideshow. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Hi Anne...

Since posting, I found an Add-In that I am playing around with. I think I will want to publish a custom webpage that pulls info from several sources and then use this Add-In to bring it into powerpoint.

Please post if you come up with a better way to manage this. I have got alot of help from your website in the past!

Thanks,

Dave

k.

Cause you can hit Alt+F11, insert a user form and then insert a Microsoft Web Browser control...

But now I'm confused why you'd both creating a "web page" if you're making it custom anyway? Anne Troy
Word and Excel Macros
Coming soon: wX

What I really want is one page that pulls updated info from multiple sites (such as current weather,news, local info...etc..) and then put that page into a slide show. I am prob. making it harder than it really is.

I haven't been thru the Alt+F11 thing but I will begin to learn about it.

Dave

Well, you can simply put hyperlinks right on the slide too. And then make it any way you want right in PPT. You don't need HTML to put the links in. :) Anne Troy
Word and Excel Macros
Coming soon: wX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back