Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

display on T7316E

Status
Not open for further replies.

cilcomm

Technical User
Feb 15, 2003
US
I have a few T7316 phones that keep showing only the digit '1' when a call come into a phone instead of displaying the caller ID as all other phones on this site do. The only way to get rid of it is to unplug the phone and plug it back in but this is only atemporary solution beacuse the digit comes back after the next incoming call. I have also had these phones show digit'2' after placing an outbound call.

Is it a bad set of phones or a "ghost in the system"?

Any ideas would be helpful. This is on a MICS 5.0 with six fiber station modules and one fiber trunk module. None of the trunks in the fiber trunk module are in use for inbound or outbound calls yet.

it seems to be a ghost ... there was a bug in 6.0 (and there is a fix also) ...never heard of in 5.0
search the forum and there were a few posts about this

it's bad software. parking calls can trigger it. check in your system programing, maintenence-system version. Bad software has last 3 digits G05 should be replaced with g10 i belive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back