Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Display Mailinglist-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmREA

MIS
Apr 24, 2003
CH
Hello

Each day, I receive a lot of Mails from a few Mailinglists from outside of our domain (Internet). Can Groupwise display the Thread of those Mails so that I can see which Mail is a response to another Mail (similar to the threaded view in Newsgroups or like MUTT can do it). Versions: GW 6.0.1 on Netware 5.1 / Client 6.0.2 on W2K.

Any ideas?

Sure, in the GroupWise client toolbar, click the down arrow in the Display section and choose Discussion Thread.

Brent Schmidt CNE,Network + [atom]
Senior Network Engineer
Keep IT Simple [rofl]

Hello

Thank you for the hint. This works fine for Mails which I received from inside of our domain. But when I change the view to "Threads", nothing happens with the Mails from the Internet, resp. I just see them not threaded. Seems like GroupWise can just show a mailthread for "internal" created Mails, but not for Mails from outside of the system.

Any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back