Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Display incoming CLI to VDN

Status
Not open for further replies.

colby007

Programmer
Jul 22, 2003
GB
Hello people I have been continuous smashing my head against the Avaya documents for the last two days hoping to find an answer but guess what!! I need to display the incoming CLI to attendants sounds easy doesn't it!! Calls come into the trunk group then are pass directly onto a VDN which goes onto an attendant vector. I know that CLI isn't blocked by the VDN because a remember a report on the CMS that displays CLI. I just can't get the stupid CLI to display on the attendant consoles rather than the VDN name. Suggestions anyone??

What about setting the VDN override to yes on the vdn form?

Netcon1

I tried that but the weird thing is that when I set it to yes and move the cursor it automatically goes back to no again.

Created a new vdn set vdn override to yes still no CLI any suggestions?

Are you defining the VDN as an attendant vectoring VDN in Console Parameters & routing the incoming calls either "attd" or "0" in the trunk group, or are you sending the incoming calls to the vdn number in the trunk group. If the latter, that may be your problem.

Paul Beddows
Avaya Implementation
Telus
Vancouver, Canada
E-mail via

Hi Paul thanks yep I'm routing the calls from the trunk group staight into the VDN, but I've got another site with a VDN as a DDI number and this doesn't Display CLI either. I only seem to get the VDN number and name.

I have the same problem where calls get routed from a trunk group to a VDN. When calers press 0 and get to the attendant the attendatnt can only see the VDN name and not the caller ID. Seems so far Avaya has no fix for this.

I have the same problem where calls get routed from a trunk group to a VDN. When calers press 0 and get to the attendant the attendatnt can only see the VDN name and not the caller ID. Seems so far Avaya has no fix for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back