Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Display Has Large White Space!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doolally

Programmer
May 27, 2007
GB
I've just upgraded from v4 to v8 of Dreamweaver and what used to be an easy task has me puzzled.

On screen my pages look ok but when I look at them in my browser, I get a large area of white blank space at the bottom of my body text. I'm confused as to why and can't get rid of it.

I'm still getting to grips with this version of Dreamweaver but this has me stumped. An example page is :
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

I am having this issue as well. i am not quite sure what is adding all this white space. >.<

Running in circles is what I do best!

I eventually got it sorted but had to build a template and change every page manually! Took ages but at least now my site is templated rather than having to change every page when I make an amendment.

Look for "height=" statements, this was the root of my problems although I still had to rebuild each page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back