Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Display Calls In Q and Agents Available in the taskbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgraves8

MIS
Jul 13, 2004
US
I am not sure if this can be done but this is what I am looking for. You know how you can have your temperture of your PC be displayed in your task bar. Well I would like to have the calls in Q and agents available field be displayed in the task bar.

Does any one know if this can be done or if this has already been.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

tim

The Agent Desktop Display (ADD) is Nortel's application that displays agent status information on an agent's PC. It is a small display that can be sized on the desktop. As far as I know there is no capability to place it in the taskbar.

We were able to integrate the real-time displays into our helpdesk windows using some Java based auto-login code.

Wasn't as difficult as I thought. Also CCAD by default does not show your agent's the # of Q Calls.

Do you have to have multicast set up on the network in order to use the ADD? I have multicast only between the CCMS and CCMA servers and unicast out to the supervisors desktop.

Agent Desktop Display (ADD) requires multicast signaling from the CCMA to the agent's desktop.

I am curious to know more about the real time displays that you integrated in the HD windows.

I am assuming that you integrated in to your HD program.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back