Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Discussion threads...in CE10???

Status
Not open for further replies.

eo

MIS
Apr 3, 2003
Hi

I have been working with most versions of Crystal Enterprise, and also BOBJ Ent xi. I thought that discussion threads was avaliable sinse from BOBJ Ent xi? I have recently changed jobs and now work back in a CE10 environment. Now knowing the capability of BOBJ Ent xi, I can see the benefit of uopgrading, but I have however in the mean time noticed that "Allow Discussion Threads" is an option when you set advanced rights on an object in CE10??? I was not aware that Discussion threads was available in CE10. Can any enlighten me?

Many thanks

EO
Hertfordshire, England

Did you ever get an answer to your question on why some reports allow discussions and others don't? I am seeing this occur but haven't found any answers yet...

No I haven't, but let me know if you do.

EO
Hertfordshire, England

Actually, we just figured it out. Seems like some of the groups (active diretory mapped groups) were not checked to inherit rights from the parent folder (this was a sub folder situation).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back