Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Disconnect Caller After a Message is Left on BCM50 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnbookman

Technical User
Apr 15, 2008
US
Hello,
I'm running two companies off of one BCM50 - they have seperate phone trees.

It is a little embarrassing that when someone calls my second company's phone and leaves a message, they get the phone tree from the first company - no name, just the options.

How can I cause the system to disconnect the caller after they've left a message - or to reroute back to the tree they were greeted with?

uncheck return to aa

mike

do you have 2 greeting tables set up? you can assighn different ccr trees to different tables. Where are they leaving a message, I didnt know there was a way to get back to a ccr tree after leaving a message, you can set oppereator available to no under opperator status, then they will get discconected if they press 0.

fireeater and bommone are right....

Check your tables and ensure the lines are getting answered by the proper tables.

fireeater - where is that option? CallPilotManager or Element Manager? And where within whichever it turns out to be?

callpilot manager
under Auto-Attendant
General Properties

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back